Nov 28, 2014

Fall/Winter 2014/15



I don't necessary fall for trends but I just like incorporating the ones that go with my style and that can have the same effect even when something new comes by. Well, like most of us, right? Today I have two trends to show you, the oversized tartan scarf which can be worn also like a poncho or even a little blanket when you travel or something. It will be without a doubt one of my most worn items this season. The other trend are over-the-knee boots, probably my favorite boot style. I found them last winter on sale and they can make the simplest outfit looking really special. I also like to put my hair into the scarf so it can seem that I wear a different hair style without putting any effort. It's actually the only shorter length that I would go for. What trends do you like from this fall/winter season?
 Esp
No me suelo llevar mucho por las tendencias pero me gusta incorporar algunas que se adapatan a mi estilo y que siguen teniendo el mismo efecto incluso cuando llega algo nuevo. Bueno, eso hace la mayoría de nosotras, ¿verdad? Hoy tengo dos cosas que se llevan mucho esta temporada. La primera es la bufanda grande que también se puede llevar como poncho o incluso puede servir como una manta pequeña cuando viajamos por ejemplo. Es sin duda la prenda a la que le voy a dar mucho uso. Otra tendencia que os enseño hoy son las botas altas. Yo encontré las mías el invierno pasado en rebajas y aun las tengo impolutas. Me gustan sobre todo porque pueden estilizar cualquier outfit, incuso los más simples. También me gusta llevar el pelo metido en la bufanda porque así parece que he hecho un gran cambio sin haber hecho nada. Además es la única versión de pelo corto que podría considerar algún día. Y ahora vosotras. ¿Cuales son vuestras tendencias favoritas para esta temporada?
Srp
Nisam neko ko po svaku cenu mora da isprati svaki modni trend ali ako mi se nešto svidi i ako se uklapa u moj stil čak i kad se pojavi nešto novo, onda je to druga priča. Zapravo većina nas je takva, zar ne? Danas imam da vam pokažem dve stvari koje se nose ovih dana. Kao prvo, veliki šal koji može da se nosi i kao pončo ili čak i kao malo ćebe kada putujemo ili slično. Šal koji nosim će sigurno biti jedna od mojih omiljenih komada odeće u ovom periodu. Druga stvar su visoke čizme koji idu do ili preko kolena. Ja sam svoje kupila prošle zime na rasprodaji i mislim da su najdraži par čizama koje posedujem. Ono što mi se najviše dopada kod njih je to što u sekundi mogu da stilizuju čak i najjednostavniju kombinaciju. Kad smo već kod stvari koje volim, jedna od njih je i to što kad nosim šalove mogu da uvučem kosu unutra i tako deluje da sam uradila nešto drugačije sa kosom bez ikakvog truda. Ta dužina kose je zapravo jedina kraća frizura koja kod mene dolazi u obzir. Šta vi volite da nosite ove jeseni a uskoro i zime?


 
I wore:
Jacket: Rosewholesale - similar HERE
Dress: Primark - similar HERE
Bag: JustFab
Boots: Marypaz
Scarf: Primark - similar HERE
Share:

62 comments

  1. i'm in love with this! great post x happy thanksgiving!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pictures and look Tijana!!!

    ♥XO♥

    Jeanne

    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the plaid scarf and the dress (such a pretty pastel color)!
    Nice look!



    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jedan od tvojih najlepših postova za mene! Tekst, pozadina i celokupna odevna kombinacija su pun pogodak u ovom lepom postu dragaaa! Kiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, vau, hvala ti najlepše! Uvek je lepo čuti tako nešto :)

      Delete
  5. AJME, ŽELIM SVEEEE!Ovo mi je definitivno jedan od najdražih ikada! Predivna si a kombinaciju bih obukla- sad! Da mogu ...! Haljina, šal, čizmice, sve mi je divno ... a tek boja haljine... sve je naprosto savršeno! Predivna si Tijanice! Ajme šta je haljina divna! :**** Jesam rekla da si divna? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kakav si mi kez izvukla! :D Ženo, uobraziću se :p Hvala ti od srca na ovako divnom komentaru, baš mi je drago da sam pogodila :) A moći ćeš i ti relativno brzo ;)

      Delete
  6. Amazing look, I love this baby blue shade!!!
    I'm following you back now doll!!
    Happy friday!

    Kisses, love Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. ova nježno plava haljina ti tako savršeno pristaje...šal se uz nju odlično uklopio ( a slažem se i sa svime što si rekla o praćenju trendova). Meni se osobno kod tih velikih šalova najviše sviđa što su tako topli....opet dušu dalo za nas zimogrozne.

    Jaknica se odlično nadopunjuje uz haljinicu, a tek te čizme...čisto savršenstvo...mislim da mi je ovo jedna od naljepših jesenjsko-zimskih kombinacija koje sam do sada vidjela! fenomenalno<3

    ...a tek ona prva fotografije...kao iz editorijala nekog...

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, jeste, i to ne da greje nego iako je bilo prohladno meni je tako obučenoj bilo vrućina čak :D Hvala ti na svim predivnim rečima, stvarno nisam očekivala baš ovako divne reakcije! <3

      Delete
  8. One of my favourito look of yours, honey. I love your long hair, but I guess that length would suit you as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so happy that all my girls have the same reaction! :) And, no, I'm not gonna cut my hair, I usually don't like short hair on women so I mentioned it as the only option if I for some reason change my mind which is not going to happen :p

      Delete
  9. Queee guapaa me encanta el look te espero por mi blog besoss!!
    http://agirlwithalotofglamour.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cizmice i jakna su mi prelepi, jaoj koliko mi se dopadaju :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great way of incorporating two styles without overdoing anything. Love your style!
    http://www.delhidaffodil.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree, these are the trends I really like this season. I already have two wonderful huge blanket scarfs but it just seems impossible to find over the knee boots which are not too wide :S Patience, patience..my time will come some day too :) Your outfit is super, love the color combo and your scarf is fantastic!

    x Edina

    Printed or Plain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's not easy to find a perfect match, but as you said, patience is the key ;)
      Thanks for your lovely comment! :)

      Delete
  13. love your scarf and boots!

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your blog :)
    Would you like to follow each other ? It would be nice ! ♥
    Just let me know in my last post ;-)
    www.blog017.blogspot.com
    Kisses from Poland,
    Oliwia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey! I really like your blog, it is so cute and pretty! I following you now, I hope you follow back. ♥
    http://lyinyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. your look is beautiful pretty !! :) love

    ReplyDelete
  17. Marama je pun pogodak! :)


    http://kapege23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing look, love the skirt

    http://amandachic.com/
    http://amandachic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. just perfect!

    http://blondieanchors.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Meni je ovo tvoj najbolji outfit do sada i fotke su odlicne! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. gorgeous photos, I love the tall boots

    Kate Spade handbag giveaway on the blog right now, come check it out.

    xx Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Guapa, me encanta el outfit des de que lo vi en Instagram. Deseando una bufanda así.
    Petons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias, bonita! Creo que aun sigue en Primark y si no, mira el link que dejé arriba ;)

      Delete
  23. this look is absolutely gorgeous!!! love baby blue!
    kisses pretty! lovely december!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Mislim da ti je ovo jedan od najlepsih outfita na blogu <3 Dopada mi se svaki detalj, ali i kako ti sve ovo stoji, posebno pastel plava. Ovako nesto bih nosila i sama.
    Fotografije standardno savrsene, kao i ti <3 :****

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meni je jedan od dražih :) Hvala puno, draga moja! <3

      Delete
  25. I really like your scarf girl!
    And i like your blog ! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?
    That will be great
    Xo
    V.Mango from http://blackismygold.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful outfit! I love the scarf, and the colour of your dress :)
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm in love! Mislim da je ta rečenica dovoljna da dokažem kako mi se sviđa kombinacija, suknja posebno. http://aminazejna.blogspot.com/ <3

    ReplyDelete
  28. That dress is incredible! Such beautiful color and lenght :3 Where did you bought it? And amazing nail polish with it :)))
    katherines-glitter-circus.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it :) I bought it in Primark but here you have a similar one, hope that helps :)

      http://www.sheinside.com/Blue-V-Neck-Long-Sleeve-Slim-Pleated-Dress-p-182836-cat-1727.html

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much! This dress looks awasome too and I found there cool jewelry too. Thanks for the tip :)))

      Delete
    3. You're very welcome and I'm glad you found the things you like :)

      Delete

© Fashion Abejita | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig